All Saints' Chapter of The Order of St. Luke
(Click here to visit their national website)
The healing prayer team at All Saints' assists in
Wednesday Healing Eucharist
"Call Care" Follow-Up
Nursing Home Visitation
Prayer Support Partners in Worship
Parish Prayer List for Healing
40 hours of Pastoral Care Training
Health Referral Resources
All Saints' Lay Eucharistic Visitors
Member of the National Episcopal Health Ministries
We are health care professionals and lay people who work together
to motivate, empower, and educate people to stay well.
All Saints' Episcopal Counseling Center
All Saints’ sponsors the Lakeland branch of the Episcopal Counseling Center (Orlando).
The All Saints’ branch is operated by nationally certified mental health counselors who
can be contacted through the Episcopal Counseling Center
website at www.ecc1021.com or by phone at 1-800-544-1817.
Your Stay in the Hospital
(Make sure you call us before you go to the hospital)
Being a patient in the hospital can be an unsettling experience for both patients and their loved ones.
Feelings of isolation, fear, and uncertainty are common.
At All Saints', we recognize that caring for the spiritual needs of our family can be a vital element in their healing.
We have care givers who are prepared to assist, support, and encourage you and your loved ones while you are a patient.
The following are some examples when our care givers might be of help:
When you are:
• receiving a recent diagnosis of a life-threatening illness.
• facing any major life change or loss.
• struggling with treatment decisions.
• experiencing spiritual distress or concern.
• depressed or isolated.
• facing surgery or other anxiety producing procedure.
• facing the inevitability of death.
• wanting to explore spiritual issues.
• desire to receive Baptism, Holy Communion, or Last Rites.