Is it really almost July? Here is the calendar for the newsletter and a one article teaser...remember, items are now being placed online as they happen. The front page of the website will be changing soon and will reflect all of the content that we are constantly updating. Our church is very active and it will start showing on the front page of the website, so tell your friends and share a post from time to time on Facebook or our Twitter page.
The July calendar/Newsletter is attached and we will put these, each month, in the newsletter locations just like before as many of our members continue to save and post these on their refrigerator. Things slow down a bit in July, but the youth are actually quite busy since they are on summer break. Here is a brief highlight of what July brings. Pray for a rewarding experience for all of our youth and adult volunteers for our annual Homegrown Mission Week at the end of the month.
A few of these smiles tells it all… (Summer is Here!)
Speaking of pool parties, our next one is for the nursery aged children and their parents and siblings at the Paul’s home on July 9th from 12:30 - 3:30 p.m. Please contact Stephanie if you plan to attend (863-558-5755).
July Youth Group gatherings offsite:
- July 6th - Beach Day at Holmes Beach for Youth and Families with children. Meet at the church at 8:00 a.m. to shuttle to the beach.
- July 12th - Dinner at Chick-fil-a (south Lakeland) at 5:30 p.m. Then walk next door to Family Fun Center to play Putt Putt Golf. Youth Group Only.
- July 19th - Bowling, North Lakeland at 6:00 p.m. Youth and Families with children.
- MISSION WEEK - July 24-28th. This is building up to be an amazing week, your kids will enjoy themselves and be able to serve our community with many churches in our diocese.
- July 30th - Orange Resort Water Park for Youth and Families with children. Come for the Mission Week report at the 8:50 a.m. service and then we will leave after Sunday school.