All Saints' Chapter of The Order of St. Luke
(Click here to visit their national website)
The healing prayer team at All Saints' assists in
Wednesday Healing Eucharist
Hospital Visitation (See more information at the bottom of this page.)
Home Communions (In coordination with Lay Eucharistic Visitors)
"Call Care" Follow-Up
Nursing Home Visitation
Prayer Support Partners in Worship
Parish Prayer List for Healing
40 hours of Pastoral Care Training
Health Referral Resources
Education on the Ministry of Healing
Members of the Doulos Chapter Ministry Team at All Saints' Church
Your Stay in the Hospital
(Make sure you call us before you go to the hospital)
Being a patient in the hospital can be an unsettling experience for both patients and their loved ones.
Feelings of isolation, fear, and uncertainty are common.
At All Saints', we recognize that caring for the spiritual needs of our family can be a vital element in their healing.
We have care givers who are prepared to assist, support, and encourage you and your loved ones while you are a patient.
The following are some examples when our care givers might be of help:
When you are:
• receiving a recent diagnosis of a life-threatening illness;
• facing any major life change or loss;
• struggling with treatment decisions;
• experiencing spiritual distress or concern;
• depressed or isolated;
• facing surgery or other anxiety producing procedure;
• facing the inevitability of death;
• wanting to explore spiritual issues;
• desire to receive Baptism, Holy Communion, or Last Rites.