- 10:00 a.m. Youth Sunday School (MS & HS have separate classes) Gospel Project (Year 3) curriculum - Youth Floor.
Wednesday Night - (Academic Year)
- 6:00 - 7:15 p.m. Youth Group (MS & HS have separate groups) - Youth Floor.
- 7:15 - 8:00 p.m. Youth Ensemble or group game time - Youth Floor.
- 8:00 - 8:30 p.m. Hang out time (as needed) when Adult Parish Academy Classes are in session.
Wednesday Night - (June and July)
- 6:00 Youth Group finishes at 7:00 p.m. in June - Youth Floor with no additional evening activities.
- July - Special Wednesday outings - See the calendar for details.
More Information About Wednesdays
- Youth Ensemble - The youth ensemble is our teen choir. It is directed by Kathy Hulin, a music education professional in addition to being our Director of Family Ministries. The youth ensemble is open to all middle school and high school students. Rehearsals are in the choir room on the second floor of the McClurg building.
- Youth Group -Middle school and high school students initially meet together for announcements and opening prayer. The groups then split into a high school group and a middle school group for small group study and activities with an emphasis on applying scripture to their daily lives. Snacks are generally provided. Youth Group meets on the Ground Level of the McClurg building.
- After Youth Group -Those students whose parents are in Adult Wednesday evening classes remain in the youth room to play ping-pong, air hockey, pinball, group games, or hang out with our awesome youth leaders.
- Theme Nights – We enjoy going to Barnett Family Park once a month for Park Night, weather and light permitting. We also have various special theme nights like RealTalk, Movie Night, RAK Night (Random Acts of Kindness), and Come Celebrate nights.
Special events are planned throughout the year for our teens. We have mission projects, fellowship parties and outings, discipleship opportunities, and service projects. Some are focused for middle schoolers, some for high schoolers, some for all teens, and a few are family-friendly. See our church calendar for upcoming activities.
In July 2017 we helped to host Soul in the City, a Diocesan Mission Week Event. It was an amazing week with youth groups from All Saints' Winter Park, St. Barnabas from DeLand, St. Jude's from Orange City, St. Luke and St. Peter in St. Cloud, St. Michael's in Orlando, and St. Paul's in Winter Haven.