About Outreach at All Saints'
All Saints’ recognizes that we are called by God to be His representatives and His presence in the world. We seek to serve our community by focusing on potent partnerships and meaningful opportunities to put our Christian faith into action. Thank you for visiting our Outreach page and taking the time to learn more about this exciting ministry.
Our Partner Charities
In an effort to make the greatest possible impact All Saints' has focused our giving and congregation support on the seven local charities listed below. Each of these Christian based charities have gone through a rigorous two year evaluation process and have proven themselves to be leaders in their respective areas.
Please take the time to learn more about each of these charities by clicking on the links below.
- A Woman's Choice provides free and confidential services that help primarily young women get the facts about pregnancy, abortion, and their reproductive health. They empower youth to make an informed and confident decision about their unplanned pregnancy. Learn more
- Anchor House Ministries has faithfully served the Central Florida community since 1974 by offering a group home to boys (ages 10-17) and transitional housing to young men (ages 18-21) who have aged out of the foster care system. Learn more
- Parker Street Ministries is a Christ-centered nonprofit committed to individual, family and community restoration, reconciliation and revitalization beginning in Lakeland's Parker Street Community. Learn More
- The Salvation Army, an international movement who's ministry is motivated by the love of God. Its mission is to preach the gospel of Jesus Christ and to meet human needs in His name without discrimination. Learn More
- Senior Orphans of Polk County was founded over twenty-five years ago to assist seniors living with no family support and monthly incomes of $600 or less. Learn More
- Talbot House is Lakeland's largest provider of basic needs services for poor and homeless men and women. Learn More
- VISTE's mission is to enable the frail elderly to remain safely and independently in their own homes. Learn More
North Lake Wire Resident Shares his View on All Saints' Compassion Day
Opportunities to Serve
All Saints' not only supports our charities financially we also collaborate with them, participate in their key events, and actively look for opportunities to serve along side them. Get up, get moving, and get involved!
1. Soul in the City
2. All Saints' Lake Wire Ministry with The Dream Center
3. Samaritan’s Purse
4. Talbot House banquet
5. A Woman's Choice's Walk for Life Event at Lake Hollingsworth
6. St. Nicholas Project
7. VISTE Thanksgiving Meal Delivery
8. Salvation Army Bell Ringing